Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wise County Schools. *DELETED*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Wise County Schools. *DELETED*

    Post deleted by LPDFTBL

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Schools.

    Cant vote, there are no options

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Schools.

    LPD you have rigged the voteing how do you expect to have an Honist dissusion if we can not have an honist vote!!!


    Just kidding I just could not pass that one up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise County Schools.

    That is where i rely on you guys. When i set it up. It didn't show that. Now it does with no, no votes. Edit it as needed it wouldn't allow me to do it?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Schools.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    how do you expect to have an Honist dissusion if we can not have an honist vote

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I dont believe theirs ever been an honist dissusion on this board!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Wise County Schools.

    I think this board needs spell check,,,LMAO

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Schools.

    A big 10-444444444444444444444!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •